Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Nursery: Thoughts and Ideas

We haven't started working on the nursery yet. We really need to get started soon, because we are going to have an incredible amount of work to do. We plan on moving Tim's office into what is now my office and moving all my stuff into our bedroom. We will then make Tim's old office the nursery. My current office has a sliding glass door leading out onto the deck and we figured that probably isn't the smartest thing to have in a baby's room. We really should have considered things like that when we moved in, but we really weren't thinking about kids at that time.

I have absolutely no idea what our nursery will look like if we have a boy. I haven't seen anything online that I was particularly attracted to for a boy's nursery. I have found some really cute stuff for a girl though. My current favorite bedding is called Tiger Lily by Kidsline. I actually ran across it before I knew I was pregnant when I was looking at bedding online with my best friend Vanessa, who is also pregnant.

No comments: